Day 10 - Item 8

From YA author Arlaina Tibensky: A handmade, one of a kind, ceramic AND THEN THINGS FALL APART "signed" soap dish and collection of Sylvia Plath buttons.


In her own words: I am the world's oldest teenager. I owe Columbia University a lot of $$. I have 2 children-boys with solid man-names. I am a writer with a young adult novel coming JULY 26, 2011 called AND THEN THINGS FALL APART. My husband is not American. I am not blond. I believe in the power of fiction and curate the Pen Parentis Literary Salon at the Libertine Library in NYC.

And Then Things Fall Apart: Keek has an adulterous dad, an unstable mom, and the chicken pox. She’s stuck in bed with no TV or Internet—just a typewriter and, mercifully, plenty of paper.

US

Bidding is open until April 5th, 4PM EDT.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Marieke said...

*glares at ctrl+v* Third time's a charm, apparently. Though I'm not entirely sure what's happening to my copy-paste abilities 0_o

Bidding on this item is now closed! Congrats Megan! :D

Megan Bostic said...

Thank you. I love Sylvia Plath.

Post a Comment