Do you want a Write Hope t-shirt (and some other gorgeous goodies)?

Nozomi reporting here, I’m coming to you from the frontlines of Luna’s creativeness. If you’ve ever wondered what creativeness looks like, in Luna’s case it's like she picked up all her art supplies and threw them in the air… it’s an obstacle course of paper, scrap sketches, fabrics, ribbon and glitter. I love the glitter!

About a month ago Marieke asked her if she’d make a t-shirt for Write Hope, a few designs later and we have:


It’s pretty right? *loves*

Instead of printed t-shirts these are embroidered. Long lasting, eye-popping and gorgeous! Not just that, but you yourself can decide how you want yours to look…

See I love pink (much to Luna’s irritation) so I’d pick a pink t-shirt with hot pink embroidery… or maybe sparkling silver? We have a long list of different t-shirt colors and embroidery thread to choose from.

Luna is willing to design and manufacture a Write Hope Pack, which would consist of a t-shirt, 2 bookmarks (one-sided design) and a keyring. The cost of these packs would be around $30 (unfortunately postage & packing eats up almost a third of that).

In order for us to proceed, we would need sufficient interest. So, would you want one?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Gina Ciocca said...

Absolutely!

Amanda Milner said...

Um, YES! ;)

Jeanmarie Anaya said...

I'd like one!

Rachael Harrie said...

But of course :)

Tessa Quin said...

I hope I'm not too late, but I'd like a pack ^.^

PK HREZO said...

Yes! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! It's a beautiful design!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd love one!

Post a Comment