Day 11 - Item 6

From artist Jeff Fielder: swag designs.

In his own words: "I'd like to offer up design services for swag. Here's what I propose, each $50 increment gets another item.
>$50 gets a bookmark, button, or sticker design.
>$100 gets 2 items,
>$150 gets 3, and so on and so on.
Vendor costs are still on the purchaser, but I'll make the files print ready in any format the vendor needs."

Left and right you can find bookmarks by Jeff's making, used with permission from the authors. For more information, take a look on his website.

International

Bidding is open until April 6th, 2PM EDT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

14 comments:

J. Kimble said...

$50, need me some bookmarks. SWAG!

J. Allen Fielder said...

Just to be clear, it doesn't have to be $50 increments. $75 still gets 2 pieces of SWAG. $130 still gets 3 pieces of SWAG, and so on.

Thanks for bidding.

j

Corey Schwartz said...

Jeff, my book comes out Fall of 2012 and I don't have any art yet. Can I buy and "hold" onto your services until I am ready?

J. Allen Fielder said...

Absolutely! Redeem when ready.

Corey Schwartz said...

Okay, cool. I bid $65.

Liz Kales - I Love Books and Writers said...

I bid 75.00 U.S.D. for Package 1

I won't need it for about 3 or 4 months but I know where to get Jeff. :)

J. Allen Fielder said...

$75 get two items, Liz.

Corey Schwartz said...

$85

Anonymous said...

$100

J. Allen Fielder said...

wow.

seriously.

wow.

I'm speechless.

Corey Schwartz said...

$105

Marieke said...

Bidding on this item is closed! Congrats Corey! Please shoot us a mail for details =)

J. Allen Fielder said...

Congratulations, Corey. I look forward to working with you on your THREE pieces of SWAG!

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, hurray! :)

Post a Comment