Special Auction Item - From the Write Hope Team

As our way of saying thanks to you all, we're donating the following items to form a package for one lucky bidder (though the second and third highest bidders will also receive a prize should bidding go high enough!):

From Luna:

1. Write Hope t-shirt, black with “space” embroidery butterfly and logo (W:40" L:28" = size S)

2. Write Hope bookmarks (two-sided designs)

3. and for one time only, Write Hope coaster (two-sided design) with stars :)

Luna says: If bidding exceeds $100 I will include the original pencil sketch of (adult) Nozomi, personalised to you: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/lunalee_photo/nozomigrownup.jpg

From Marieke:

4. 50-page critique of a MG/YA manuscript (plus follow-up discussion on revisions with Marieke)

5. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

From Amanda:

6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

7. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

8. $50 Amazon gift card

From Rach:

9. query critique (plus one resubmit after you've revised so we can discuss your revisions)

10. synopsis critique (plus one resubmit after you've revised so we can discuss your revisions)

11. your choice of a paperback copy of: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, or Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Rach says: And, if bidding goes over $200, I'll be donating a free query critique to the second and third highest bidders!

International

Bidding is open until April 6th, 3PM EDT

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

22 comments:

Savannah Chase said...

I bid $20.00

Anonymous said...

$25

Savannah Chase said...

I bid 30

Elizabeth Briggs said...

$50

Jessica said...

$60.00

Anonymous said...

$100

Marieke said...

$110 on behalf of Louise Wynn =)

Anonymous said...

$140

Elizabeth Briggs said...

$150

Anonymous said...

$175

Kimberlee Turley said...

$200

justJoan said...

$225

Steve MC said...

I was so tempted, but had to save my quarters. :-)

Gina said...

Congrats Joan - what a terrific bounty.

Marieke said...

*squee*

Bidding on this item is closed! Congrats Joan, please mail us for further details! :)

justJoan said...

WOW!!! I'm beyond excited to have won!! Thanks so much to everyone who wanted to outbid me and didn't. =D

Marieke said...

Oh and Clutz and Mojo too, of course! For the query critique! Sorry, my brain is running out of memory space, it seems ;)

Yay Joan!! :D

Rachael Harrie said...

Ooh, congrats Joan :)

Kimberlee Turley said...

Being able to resubmit the query and synopsis after the critique was what made this most tempting for me. I ended up winning my other critique so I was happy to let you have this one. Congrats Joan!

justJoan said...

I got the okay to do this so here goes.

I'm so happy to have won that I'd like to offer my fellow bidders of this auction item a prize (cause you were all great about not outbidding me).

I'm offering to make each of you a custom beaded bookmark. You can see some examples of what I'm talking about in my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/bookblinger).

If you're not interested, that's okay too. =D

If you ARE interested, email me: jstradling (at) treasuretoyfoxterriers (dot) com and let me know the type of charm you'd like (I can get pretty much anything, but send me your top three choices in order of preference) and the colors you'd like me to use. It takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks to make (depending on if I have the charm on hand or have to order it).

Thanks everyone! =D

justJoan said...

Oh, and let me know the name you used for this auction item so I can connect the dots. ;-)

Kimberlee Turley said...

You're too kind, and your work is gorgeous, but I do 95% of my reading on a kindle. No bookmarks needed. I've bookmarked your store though since I have other friends who read with birthdays coming up. :)

Post a Comment